Monday, September 7, 2009

postcard: City limits


Mallasa, BO - Just outside the city limits of La Paz, is the quaint town of Mallasa. It´s uninterrupted mountain views and sunny outdoor restaurants make it a popular weekend haunt for locals and a respite for chilled tourists. As for me, I can be often be found at the Hotel Oberland. As if the yummy restaurant and bubbling hot tub weren´t enough, the biggest draw for me are the sprawling gardens. The flowery grounds are equipped with free wifi for when i´m feeling social... and also with fruit-tree shaded benches for when I just want to read a few more chapters in my book... It´s a great - albeit brief- respite for my mind (when there is so much on it these days).
Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...